This website and all of the content contained on this website, is owned and operated by TSP Watchdog, Inc. a Colorado Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “TSP”), and may not be used or replicated in any way or manner. TSP is a privately held company and is not affiliated with the federal government or any federal agency.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below carefully before using this website and/or subscribing to our TSP Watchdog Newsletter. By accessing and using this website, and/ or subscribing to our weekly TSP Watchdog Newsletter, you agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth below.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to access and use this website and subscribe to our TSP Watchdog Newsletter on any single computer for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for the use of another person, entity, or group. If at any time you do not agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein, you must immediately cease using this website and cancel your weekly TSP Watchdog Newsletter. TSP may terminate this license and your TSP Watchdog Newsletter without notice at any time and for any, or no, reason.
- You may not copy, download, store, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, sublicense or otherwise use this website, or any portion thereof, or your TSP Watchdog Newsletter, in any form or by any means, except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions. You may not alter or modify information and/or services provided through this website in any way, including but not limited to your TSP Watchdog Newsletter. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discern the source code or architecture of the components of this website, or any information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to access, monitor or copy this website.
- All elements of this website and the TSP Watchdog Newsletter including, but not limited to, text, articles, logos, trademarks, graphics and overall “look and feel” are the property of TSP. Nothing herein shall be construed to confer any license or right, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, under copyright or other intellectual property rights either now or in the future. You acknowledge that this website and the TSP Watchdog Newsletter is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and other proprietary rights and laws.
- All notices of alleged copyright infringement on this website should be sent to:
PO Box 370148
Denver, CO 80237-0148
Fax: (877) 292-1874
- The TSP Watchdog Newsletter is a general financial newsletter and as such TSP does not tender individual investment advice. We encourage our subscribers to consult with their own independent financial advisors with respect to any investment as all information contained in our weekly report should be independently verified. We offer the TSP Watchdog Newsletter for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing in or about the TSP Watchdog Newsletter should be considered a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any particular security. Results and opinions are based on extensive strategic experience, and data believed reliable.
- We cannot guarantee that future investment results will be profitable. Since the TSP Watchdog Newsletter provides general advice and does not manage actual investment accounts or assets, performance results are only hypothetical. No representation is being made that any account will, or is likely to, achieve profits or losses similar to those referenced in the TSP Watchdog Newsletter. As a safety factor, all TSP Watchdog Newsletter portfolio performance metrics include the assumption of a two day delay from date of notice to the assumptive date of implementation. The TSP Watchdog Newsletter subscribers will be sent email alerts when portfolio allocation changes are recommended. However, because of the inherent unreliability of email protocol itself, the blocking of third party sending servers and the performance of local email filters, TSP cannot, and will not, be held liable for the successful delivery of email alerts.
- This website and any of the services we provide, including but not limited to the tsp watchdog newsletter, are provided to you “as is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied. to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, tsp disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, omissions, completeness, currentness and/or delays. tsp makes no warranty that access to this website or any portion thereof will be uninterrupted, secure, complete, error free, or that defects will be corrected. tsp disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related the access or use of this website, and any of the services we provide, including but not limited to the tsp watchdog newsletter. this includes any third party services delivered through this website.
- You agree that tsp, its officers, shareholders, directors, employees and/or agents, shall not be liable or responsible to you for any loss or damages you incur (including but not limited to any special, indirect, punitive, consequential, or incidental damages, or for any loss of profits, revenue, opportunity, whether brought in contract, tort, or otherwise), as a result of your use of this website and/or by your using our service, including but not limited to the tsp watchdog newsletter.
- You agree that all claims arising out of your use of this website and/or the TSP Watchdog Newsletter, or any other transaction between you and TSP, shall be resolved in a state court of proper jurisdiction in Hamilton County, Tennessee. The laws of the state of Tennessee (other than conflicts of laws rules) shall apply. This is your sole remedy to resolve any dispute between you and TSP.
- TSP reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and at its sole discretion. Updated versions of the Terms and Conditions will appear on this website and the TSP Watchdog Newsletter become effective immediately upon publication. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms and Conditions of this website. Continued use of this website and/or by you after any such modification of the Terms and Conditions of this website constitutes your assent to such modifications.
- These Terms & Conditions embody the entire understanding and relationship between you and TSP with respect to the subject matter herein, and supersede any and all prior understandings and agreements, oral or written, relating to the subject matter herein.
- Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal by a court, the validity and enforceability of the other provisions will not be affected thereby. Failure of any party to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce such provision.
- Disclosure of Information
We will not disclose personally identifiable information about you or your private communications (i.e., content transmitted on private, non-public lists) to third parties, without your permission, unless we believe such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with the law or legal process; (2) protect or defend our rights or property or that of others; (3) enforce this Agreement; (4) respond to claims that the contents of any communications violate the rights of others; or (5) as otherwise provided in the Agreement. From time to time, we will disclose aggregate user demographic data to third parties. We may access your Lists and related communications for technical processing and to address technical problems or service complaints.